Acacia arabica has been proved as effective medicine in treatment of malaria; sore throat (aerial part) and toothache (bark) . The tender twigs are used as toothbrushes while the thorns are used for joints pains . The gum is used in diarrhea, dysentery and diabetes , dry cough in amoebic dysentery, as a tonic, anti-asthmatic, analgesic and in oral cavity lesions.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Acacia arabica
- Sanskrit Name :Ajameghya
- Common Name : Babool
- Family : Mimosaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Bark brown powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 65%
- Tannins: >20 %