Abroma augusta is is a uterine stimulant, produces an even menstrual flow and decreases pain in menstruation, and dysmenorrheal. Abroma Augusta has beneficial effects in uterine disorders, dysmenorrhea, arthritic pain, rheumatism, and diabetes. It also relieves headache associated with sinusitis. The root contains abromin, sterol, friedelin, abromasterol, betaine, β-sitosterol, stigmasterol, a basic compound and stabilized oil.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Abroma augusta
- Sanskrit Name : Ulatkambal
- Common Name : Ulatkambal
- Family : Malvaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio :8:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 75%
- Tannin : NLT 2%